Mirage Driving School Seven Hills services the south Western suburbs with the ability to teach Learner Drivers, the skills and knowledge necessary to pass NSW Road and Traffic Authority Examinations. We provide good vehicles and ensure your comfort and safety.
Mirage Driving School Seven Hills provides quality service and safety Driving Training.
With a focus on safety, our driving tuition prepares learner drivers to pass their RTA Provisional (P1) License Test on their first go. Our experienced instructors offer one-to-one training and are passionate in developing learner drivers hazard-perception skills and crash avoidance techniques.
We work 6 days a week from Monday to Sunday from 7am to 6.3pm
- Fully RTA qualified and experienced male trainers.
- Multilingual - Some of our instructors are fluent in French, Spanish or Portuguese.
- New Toyota Ascent tuition cars with dual control, Automatic & Manual.
- Door to door pick up.
- Log book guidance.
- Overseas Licence conversion.
- Support for hazard perception test.
- Welcome price packages: discounts to help you get on the road faster.
- Gift vouchers, for that unique practical gift.
According to the latest Government new rules: Did you know that 1 hour spent with an accredited driving instructor will count for 3 hours in the learner driver logbook in NSW? This change allows for a maximum of 10 driving tuition hours to be recorded as 30 hours in the logbook.
MIRAGE Safer Driving School - the safer way to get a driver’s licence, in less time.